MIH-VGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A video game club in Merritt Island High School, basically kick-back relax and own.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Chase: Dark Energy Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freak
Gamer
Gamer

To Chase: Dark Energy Cards Empty
PostSubject: To Chase: Dark Energy Cards   To Chase: Dark Energy Cards Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:52 am

I need dark energies. I've heard you might have some. I would love you forever if I could borrow them. Once I'm done with the cards, they will be returned to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Chase: Dark Energy Cards   To Chase: Dark Energy Cards Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:24 pm

a got a few....I MIGHT just be able to dig em up for ya...whatcha need em for?
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gamer
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: To Chase: Dark Energy Cards   To Chase: Dark Energy Cards Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:37 pm

I'm going to be throwing some dark pokemon into my deck, so I have some hard hitters, other than my dragonites. And so my Tyranitar can do he's second attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Chase: Dark Energy Cards   To Chase: Dark Energy Cards Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:09 am

Freak wrote:
I'm going to be throwing some dark pokemon into my deck, so I have some hard hitters, other than my dragonites. And so my Tyranitar can do he's second attack.
k well here's what I got...one dark energy >_> and I have an R energy too. Its an energy that counts as two dark energies, but can only be attatched to pokemon with dark or Rocket's in their name.

Both cards get the 10 damage bonus. The normal dark energy doesn't get the bonus if attacking a dark type or pokemon with dark in it's name :P

Like I said I only have one of each, and they're both in decks so....I will need them back soon. Sorry :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Chase: Dark Energy Cards   To Chase: Dark Energy Cards Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:11 am

Sodapop5000 wrote:
Freak wrote:
k well here's what I got...one dark energy >_> and I have an R energy too. Its an energy that counts as two dark energies, but can only be attatched to pokemon with dark or Rocket's in their name.

Both cards get the 10 damage bonus. The normal dark energy doesn't get the bonus if attacking a dark type or pokemon with dark in it's name :P

Like I said I only have one of each, and they're both in decks so....I will need them back soon. Sorry :(

So I do have more! I just found 4 plain dark energies! (I knew they were somewhere :P)

Off topic but corey I need your Brawl FC so we can brawl over wifi :)
Back to top Go down
DesertKing
Admin
Admin
DesertKing

PostSubject: Re: To Chase: Dark Energy Cards   To Chase: Dark Energy Cards Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 am

Sodapop5000 wrote:
Sodapop5000 wrote:
Freak wrote:

So I do have more! I just found 4 plain dark energies! (I knew they were somewhere :P)

he doesnt do brawl much and wifi even less lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Chase: Dark Energy Cards   To Chase: Dark Energy Cards Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:20 am

DesertKing wrote:
Sodapop5000 wrote:
Sodapop5000 wrote:
Freak wrote:

really? Thats suprising :P Call me if/when ya wanna Brawl cuz Im always up for it :3
Back to top Go down
DesertKing
Admin
Admin
DesertKing

PostSubject: Re: To Chase: Dark Energy Cards   To Chase: Dark Energy Cards Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:11 am

Sodapop5000 wrote:
DesertKing wrote:
Sodapop5000 wrote:
Sodapop5000 wrote:
Freak wrote:

really? Thats suprising :P Call me if/when ya wanna Brawl cuz Im always up for it :3

my game crew is more melee orinateted then melee so im prolly gonna quit playing brawl for a while. its so hard to balance the 2. but ill still bring it to vgc and play every now and again lmao so its all good XD
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gamer
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: To Chase: Dark Energy Cards   To Chase: Dark Energy Cards Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:35 am

Sodapop5000 wrote:
Sodapop5000 wrote:
Freak wrote:

Excellent! If you don't need them, I'll borrow them until you need them/stop playing, if you allow me too. I just got sleeves for my pokemon cards, so they will be in superb care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Chase: Dark Energy Cards   To Chase: Dark Energy Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Chase: Dark Energy Cards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MIH-VGC :: Pokemon TCG-
Jump to: