MIH-VGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A video game club in Merritt Island High School, basically kick-back relax and own.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HeavyHandsRape
HeavyHandsRape

HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you ! Empty
PostSubject: HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you !   HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you ! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:48 am

HeavyHands demands Pok'e TCG ranks damnit!!!! We strive for perfection in this piece. Jamil, chop-chop. Make these ranks.

Or if anything post up your wins/loses you have had sense we have started playing TCG in VGC. I'll go first.

1 Match total: Win- Chase (I did some gay things, Im sorry >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you !   HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you ! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:26 am

HeavyHandsRape wrote:
HeavyHands demands Pok'e TCG ranks damnit!!!! We strive for perfection in this piece. Jamil, chop-chop. Make these ranks.

Or if anything post up your wins/loses you have had sense we have started playing TCG in VGC. I'll go first.

1 Match total: Win- Chase (I did some gay things, Im sorry >.<)

Ranks'd be nice

And don't sweat it! Thats what a good deck can do >;3 Lol it was a funny match nonetheless. Awesome deck for an awesome player :P
Back to top Go down
DesertKing
Admin
Admin
DesertKing

PostSubject: Re: HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you !   HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you ! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:08 am

lmao this game is half luck anyway! but i suppose we could have a bracket match off and go from there. XD ranks make things doing i suppose hahaha. i host the tournee then make a thread
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gamer
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you !   HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you ! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:29 am

My deck is really a winning deck. Mine is just to screw with people and annoy them.
But I'm up for a tourny!
Back to top Go down
HeavyHandsRape
HeavyHandsRape

PostSubject: Re: HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you !   HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you ! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:47 pm

1 Match today) Heavy vs Freak. Heavy wins due to unfair type advantage. (Freakin Machamp is a monster) Good game.
Back to top Go down
AluTwon
Gamer
Gamer
AluTwon

PostSubject: Re: HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you !   HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you ! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:58 pm

hmmm kinda difficult to have ranks for a game that is half based on luck and half based on the cards in your deck which therefor means nobody is on equal ground.
Back to top Go down
HeavyHandsRape
HeavyHandsRape

PostSubject: Re: HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you !   HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you ! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:30 pm

AluTwon wrote:
hmmm kinda difficult to have ranks for a game that is half based on luck and half based on the cards in your deck which therefor means nobody is on equal ground.
Meh, we all have cards that can give us a win. I play with the old school cards myself. As far as luck is concerned, True, luck is in all games honestly though. Meh, Im just trying to have fun with this really, and I tend to have more fun with something if I see a goal to reach/beat. Just my oppinion though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you !   HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HeavyHands TCG ranks. And so can you !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MIH-VGC :: Pokemon TCG-
Jump to: